Counsel for Creators LLP is a next-generation law firm focused on the needs of creative businesses and individuals. Our experienced attorneys take an informed, tech-savvy approach to working with our clients on a wide range of legal matters.
Counsel for Creators Attorneys
Jon Tobin – Attorney Jon Tobin helps creative businesses on any legal matters involving intellectual property, technology or the arts. As a former software developer and designer, Mr. Tobin can give insightful legal advice not easily found elsewhere.
Chuong Bui – Attorney Chuong Bui helps creative businesses on legal matters involving film/television production, corporate formation and general media issues. His deep involvement in the film community allows him to be a key ally in the entertainment world.
Attorney Quick Facts
- We were the first to develop a subscription-based legal program tailored to the needs of creative people.
- We have non-legal backgrounds in technology, media and the arts.
- We have earned degrees from the nation’s top entertainment law programs.
- We regularly speak at both universities and creative industry conferences.
- We write for a variety of publications on legal issues facing creative businesses.
- We are proud members of the Art Law Resource and we are panel attorneys with California Lawyers for the Arts.
Ready For A New Kind of Law Firm?
Our goal is to redesign the law firm experience from the ground up while helping our clients grow successful businesses. It’s really that simple.
Working with us is easy. You can contact us using the form below or you can get in touch with our office at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment or get more information.