Counsel for Creators LLP offers legal services to creative businesses. Our services are available on a flat-rate or hourly basis, depending upon the project. We can work with you over the phone or in-person at our Los Angeles office.
- Creators’ Legal Program: We offer an innovative legal subscription program for new and established businesses to have easy access to an attorney without worrying about a bill. It only costs $95/month and you can cancel at any time. Learn More >>
- Copyrights: Copyright law is central to every creative business. We offer comprehensive services in copyright registration, copyright enforcement, dispute resolution, copyright licensing and DMCA takedowns. Understand how copyright law can help you build your business. Learn More >>
- Trademarks: Trademark law protects brands; every business has a brand. We offer legal counsel for selecting trademarks, securing state and federal trademark registrations and enforcing and maintaining trademark rights. Learn More >>
- Business Formation and Operation: Everything from selecting a business structure, to securing investment to managing day to day legal compliance. Learn More >>
- Contract Review and Drafting: Tailored contracts and legal counsel that helps creative businesses run more efficiently and get paid more easily. Learn More >>
- Film and Media Production: Guidance on all transactional, intellectual property, union, employment, and business matters relating to the development, production, and distribution of film, television, and online media content.
- Internet and Electronic Commerce: Guidance on issues involving privacy, terms of service, hosting, DMCA and other Internet and e-commerce related laws.
- Art Law: Guidance on art law issues ranging from gallery representation agreements to public art contracts to art sale and restitution issues.
- Partnerships and Collaboration: Legal advice to help your business enter into productive collaborations with others while protecting your rights.
- Licensing Agreements: Agreements to help you to profitably license your intellectual property.
- Dispute Resolution: Understand your rights in a legal dispute and resolve the matter with less frustration and wasted energy.
- Outside General Counsel: Legal guidance when you want it to help support your business goals.