Business Formation Services
As your creative business grows, let Counsel for Creators LLP help you choose the right type of business entity. We offer services in business formation, entity selection and business operation.
- LLC Formation Services: A limited-liability company can help you protect your personal assets from business losses. We offer flat rate services to help you establish and operate a California LLC, whether it is with one member or multiple people.
- Corporate Formation Services: A California corporation can be the right choice for your business. We can help you establish your California corporation, issue shares to members, create by-laws and help you understand how best to operate your corporation. We can even help you understand how to file for an S-Corp election, where appropriate. Our corporate formation services are billed on a flat-rate basis.
- Partnerships: Whether you are forming a general partnership or a limited-liability partnership in California, we can help. We can advise you on how running your partnership and we can draft your partnership agreement. These services are billed on a flat-rate basis.
- Non-Profit Formation: If you are seeking to establish and operate a non-profit organization, we are at your service. We can help you establish your non-profit, help you get tax exempt status and complete necessary filings. These services are billed on a flat-rate basis.
- Foreign Entity Registration: If you have an out of state or foreign business entity, we can help you register your business with the California Secretary of State and comply with California law.
- Business Dissolution: When ending a business, it is crucial to properly wrap things up. We can support you in making sure that everything goes smoothly to avoid any unpleasant side effects.
- Business Investment: If you are seeking investment or investing in a business, we can help you put together the necessary agreements.
- Business Sale and Purchase: If you are buying or selling a business, we can help you undertake proper due diligence and prepare all necessary documentation.
- Ongoing Questions About Running Your Business? We can offer easily accessible legal advice through our Creators’ Legal Program. It costs $95/month and gives you unlimited access to an attorney.